BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

FMLA Over

I go back to work tomorrow (unless I get laid off between now and then...yeah it's possible, but we won't get into that on this blog post), I'm excited to get back to my career, even though I am secretly hoping the job I phone interviewed for calls me back, and I'm so ready for work-life balance to kick in. I'm lucky my mother watches my baby, I couldn't panthom putting her in daycare, I wanted my little girl to have one constant caregiver, i.e., my reasoning for having children early, so I'm blessed my mom is retired! It's amazing how much she's grown and how cute her little personality is, It's pretty cool to see those weeks of endless sleep and cries, are over, well at least for now and we're filled with coos and smiles.

On that note, time to get ready for work!

0 comments: