BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

This Stork Is Closed...

I love being a mother, honestly I do. But I am frightened to have more children. I can not believe this, but it was confirmed. I leaked fluid throughout my pregnancy, I thought it was discharge, but it was my amnotic fluid, now here's the kicker, I produced too much fluid!! So the two evils, they balanced each other out. I had BV, Bacterial Vaginosis, which I've had most of my life, -insert dirty whore comment here- (I'm kidding) add that to years of infertility, extreme morning sickness and the intense fear I had for nine months, I am opting out of getting pregnant again. My husband would like another, however, his part only includes donated the sperm, as he says he wants a son, but when we have his nephew over, he buys him a game and sits him in front of the television... while I end up having to spend as much quality time with them as possible, without babybell missin me and getting jealous..lol....Maybe I will be more open to the more children idea in the future, who knows, I may get the babyblues hard! But I type this as a written account, so that If I do get those feelings I have this to refer to.

0 comments: