BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Writin The Rules...

I have a week more of maternity leave, that's all.

In order to maximize the time I have with my daughter the following will take place.

1. My husband will be in charge of cleaning every Sunday Morning, I will only do a through cleaning once a month.

2. Cooking, will be done on Sunday and that meal will venture for two days, on Tuesday, that is my husband's day to cook, on Friday we will make a light meal and Saturday is order out.

3. When I get home from work, I will pump, shower and then baby. Baby will be "provided the opportunity to go to bed at 8:30 p.m.

4. Clothing will be ironed on Sunday for the week, Diaper bag will be packed for the week.

5. Must get up at 5:45 a.m. and workout, situps, Monday-Friday, and hip hop abs Mon, Weds & Friday (those days I will wake up at 5:30 a.m.) Baby is woken up for bottle at 6:15 and dressed we must be out the door at 6:45 a.m. to arrive at Mom's at 7:30 a.m. and at work by 8:00 a.m.

6. Leave work at 4:45 p.m. get at Mom's before 5:30 p.m. and home by 6:30 p.m., when DH is out of town, try to stay longer at work and spend the night at mom's, maximizes time with baby and deletes commute.

0 comments: